Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ran over by a Knight Bus

Before I do this thing called copy pasting from skype, allow me to explain two things.

One, after seeing Devil Ed RP for a bit, I think... he needs work. A lot of work. I'm not sure how old he is, but he's Rping much like I would when I was 14: one liners, no descriptions, no subtlety at all. And one liners, now that I'm older, drive me up a fucking wall because it leaves people with little to no context for anybody to work with. Its annoying and stupid. I'm sorry if I'm being harsh on him, but ugh, its a terrible, TERRIBLE pet peeve of mine and I can't help but riff on him for it.

Two, you are going to see a guy named PUPPY in the skype. PUPPY is Inurian, otherwise known as Jacob. He's my best friend, and he's interested into getting into the Zoofights RP. Registration is broken atm, though, so he can't do anything but watch. Why did I call him PUPPY though? Um.. inside joke. :U

Most of us in the chat don't seem to like Ed and his RPing... So... welp

Without further ado...

[7:46:48 PM] Mari the Harpy: I am about to kill Devil Ed
[7:46:50 PM] Mari the Harpy: because fucking
[7:46:52 PM] Mari the Harpy: goddamn
[7:46:54 PM] Mari the Harpy: one liners
[7:46:56 PM] PUPPY: I expect frey to call at least ONE person a creepy stalker.
[7:47:01 PM] PUPPY: probably Devil Ed.
[7:47:07 PM] Joseph: CallEdCallEd
[7:47:31 PM] Mari the Harpy: Yuran is confused. So much confused.
[7:47:59 PM] Joseph: "And then on the way to the hospital Jonesy pushed Ed into a sewer"
[7:48:02 PM] Joseph: "HAPPY END"
[7:48:36 PM] PUPPY: "And then on the way to the hospital Jonesy pushed Ed into a bus"
[7:48:38 PM] PUPPY: fix'd
[7:49:10 PM] Mari the Harpy: and then Erebus killed him
[7:49:13 PM] PUPPY: ... I just imagined erebus... sprinting down the street full tilt.... and slamming into devil Ed as jonesy pushed him into the road
[7:49:25 PM] Mari the Harpy: like an actual knight bus?
[7:49:30 PM] PUPPY: YES
[7:49:33 PM] Jake Newton: XD
[7:49:34 PM] Joseph: "Did I just run someone over? :ohdear: "
[7:49:37 PM] Joseph: "Oh, no, its nobody"
[7:49:40 PM] Joseph: "You ran over Ed"
[7:49:42 PM] Joseph: "Exactly, nobody"
[7:50:06 PM] Mari the Harpy: should I post this on my blog? :U
[7:50:10 PM] PUPPY: Yes
[7:50:13 PM | Edited 7:50:23 PM] The Bus: "To be fair, I activated my jump-pack midway through, so it would be more accurate to say I flew through him."
[7:50:26 PM] Mari the Harpy: not talking to you, Jacob ;P
[7:50:52 PM] Mari the Harpy: jake, should I post on blog?
[7:51:01 PM] Jake Newton: yes
[7:51:12 PM] Mari the Harpy: going to do so, but of course I must explain

8 comments:

  1. More like a knight 'bus, amirite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm. New Blood. Can't wait to see what you bring to the table!

      WhatnoI'mnotjustsayingthat'cuzI'mthelastguythatjoinedwherewouldyouevengetthatidea >_>

      Delete
    2. Hahaha. Well, we'll see, won't we? I should probably get a blog going.

      Delete
  2. Admittedly, he does need work, but I have always perceived him as someone who wants in on the RPing but doesn't quite understand how we do it. If you ever feel like bringing up your issues with Devil Ed himself, its best not to call him a child while doing so :P

    One liners have bothered me too and I have said in a few topics not to do "low content posts" since they contribute nothing. Things like, "Character sits down and listens" really irk me.

    And hi Inurian can't wait for more fiters in my arena! You WILL be fiting, correct? Too many peaceful new characters this year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be fiting! All 3 of my characters are quite capable Fiters in their own ways!

      Delete
    2. ...MAJOR GET THIS MAN IN THE BAR NOW!!! And you should make a blog too so we can get to know ya, pretty much all the crew of the bar has one :P

      Delete
    3. Oh, I certainly plan to. Just trying to think of a good name.

      Delete
    4. So, i totally made a blog. "http://Inurian.Blogspot.com"

      Delete