Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bummed out.

Oh boy, am I bummed out.

I was so fucking hyped for final. SO fucking hyped. I was hyped to see people biff the shit out of each other. And guess what happens?

Just when the final was about to end, SOME DUMB FUCK DECIDED TO FUCKING PULL THE FIRE ALARM FOR NO REASON.

So now, I stayed in the cold for HOURS, had to attend a MEETING where they basically told us that EVERYBODY WILL PROBABLY GET FINED, I GET MY PHONE STOLEN, and I MISS THE FINAL.

I liked the final, even if the lobster was a bastard. Oh yes, I did. But it was just..muddied by all the other shit that was going on in my life.

 Maybe tomorrow, I'll reread it all and appreciate it a lot more than I do now.

Still... I'll miss you guys a lot. If you need me for anything, add me on Skype or Facebook.

Skype: harpykuro
Facebook: Mariann Fortuna

See you later, space cowboy.

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say, as soon as the Lobster returned to the fite the first words out of my mouth were curses and "No, no! NOOOO!" XD

    ReplyDelete