Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cu Sith Guildies (and other things)

Damn, its been a while since I actually posted something somewhat normal, huh? Either way, I'm here, reved up and ready. I'm not as inspired as the last time I wrote a blogpost (oh god I wish I had that inspiration in the morning) so... To keep you guys updated on what has happened and what will happen:

-I'm finally in therapy for my depression and anxiety. My therapist is pretty nice, and the one assignment we have is to just make a giant list of things you're grateful for. Haven't started because I had a busy life, but its gonna be as long as longcat.

-Found out a friend out of mine not only has stage 3 cancer, she also has shingles. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

- Cat is missing, parents and sister aren't bothering to do anything to find him. Hasn't been home for a month, so I think he's just...gone. My heart's breaking because i loved the furry little bastard.

-Going home on saturday for thanksgiving break. Shit's gon' get reaaaaal.

-Next year, Alex and Garnet will not make any appearances. However, Satoshi will.  I'll try to be more active next year because RPing relieves stress for me, although I can no way guaruntee any activity during my internship.

-Storywrittin erry day


As for that whole Cu Sith thing, that will be implemented next year, although one character will be at the bar for this time (unless you peeps request that someone else come along). I got my inspiration from an anime called Fairy Tail, which is pretty much DBZ with magic and is actually reasonably paced. Still absurd in regard to powers, but whatever. Right now, here are the four characters I'll mainly be focusing on in these writings:



Carla Yvona- The Ice Mage, Yukioona. Her heart's warm, but her magic is ice cold. She's good at making all sorts of objects out of ice and freezing the air around her, but she also possesses a little bit of water magic, too. As Kevin mentioned, she can't do close combat because she's fragile, but she can be a great support from the back lines.


Kevin- Known as "The Father" of Cu Sith for his compassion (or at least, I hope I can portray him as such), he's one of the strongest, physically, of his guildmates. He can wield a lot of different blunt weapons, but he prefers a giant hammer for a smashing good time. In return for his strength, he doesn't have magic to spare.

Herbert Renold- Treat him with care, he's fragile bound to explode like a ticking time bomb. Soon as I thought up of him, I had to put him in. He's not physically strong, but he's nimble and fast, having wrist blades hidden underneath his shirt sleeves. He fucking loves demolition, so you'll usually find him either making his own bombs or using explosive magic.

Minda Ciar- The Vampire. The dark knight. The raven. Some might have a lot of nicknames for her, but one thing remains the same: the fact that she saps blood from her enemies and uses it to fuel her own life. Not just blood: mana, too. Weakening the enemy is her specialty, usually using a gladius to aid her in battle.


"But what about their personalities?" you ask. Well, why tell when I can show in story? Its better that way. And more fun for me: its a pleasant challenge to myself. So you'll just have to see what's in store~

3 comments:

  1. My condolences for your friend and cat. :<

    It's a shame the little knight's retiring, but his story in ZFRP has come to an end, pretty much. Like Erebus, Zephyrus, Jonesy, and the other retiring major characters that have always been first in my mind when I think "Zoofights RP", he will be missed. But that just means we get to usher in a new generation of characters! The Triden Griffins are out, and Cu Sith is in.

    Great to hear you're getting help for that nasty depression! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there is one thing I'm planning that will give those characters just a little more spotlight... juuust a little. We'll see!

      Delete