Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Of Finals and Ideas and Tumblr

Finals are coming up. Not much time left for daydreaming. Been playing an MMO to keep my mind running and inspired between classes. (Mabinogi, for those interested. But that will suck your time up like a vampire drinks blood from your veins; Don't play unless you REALLY fucking like it.) the next two weeks will be a pain in the ass and I am going to cry tears of blood before its all over on the 12th. I sweaaaar.



I've been coming up with a few ideas of how to proceed with Cu Sith in the meantime, within the boundaries of my little.. "Storyboard", I guess? Timeline? I dunno. I'm really focusing on character development for each of my characters and working on improving how to set the scene and set the tone, which is a major weak spot of mine. Sometimes you can't tell when I'm RPing or writing amazing things like the last writing post I did, but when I'm just trying to practice? All bets are off. Results range from "Oh hey, this is pretty good!" to "AAAGH WHY DO I SUCK SO MUCH" and "This is so boring to me, how the fuck will this be interesting to anyone else?" Writing is so not easy for me, especially since I have motivation/inspiration issues. And they only get worse until after finals, when I am free to relax and write my magnum opus- i mean Cu Sith shit. (Magnum opus? Please. I can do better...with practice)

Another thing is that two of my friends, Jacob (You guys know him as Inurian) and Geoff (ivelchild), are trying to improve their writing and get into RPing (respectively). They made chars for Cu Sith. One's a guy who can't wear armor but can transform his weapon into anything he wants. Another uses a bow (and a knife, if things go to shit) and uses a lot of abilities related to arrows being fucking awesome. And he has a Solar Arrow move. Their names? Agustine and John. I will let those two guys talk about their chars because, well, they aren't mine. Its not cool to try to shape chars into something they aren't. This is why I don't like puppetting at times...

And with that backstory out of the way, look at this shit i creeped myself out with:

[10:33:47 AM] Harpy(Natsu): HEY JACOB WANT TO BE SCARED SHITLESS IN THE MORNING?
[10:33:49 AM] Harpy(Natsu): [10:12:21 AM] Harpy(Natsu): in other words, shit, that song really set the done for just how fucking creepy and scary Tir Na Nog really is within its dungeons
[10:12:24 AM] Harpy(Natsu): yeah, could do that too
[10:12:41 AM] Harpy(Natsu): because I have a very creepy idea for Cu Sith that I might implement later
[10:12:41 AM] ivelchild: and yeah
[10:12:45 AM] ivelchild: Oh?
[10:12:47 AM] ivelchild: Also
[10:12:54 AM] ivelchild: How does the guildmaster use two types of magic
[10:13:08 AM] ivelchild: That thought occurred to me this morning
[10:14:00 AM] Harpy(Natsu): One he learned naturally (wind), the other he had to train extensively to get over the years (poison) and do research on to see how he could create his own poisons
[10:14:27 AM] Harpy(Natsu): And i'm willing to place his age around 33
[10:14:36 AM] Harpy(Natsu): so he had to start training young
[10:14:44 AM] ivelchild: Ah, interesting
[10:14:50 AM] ivelchild: So what's the idea?
[10:15:55 AM] ivelchild: Also huh
[10:15:59 AM] ivelchild: Vindy has Glas Ghaibhleann too
[10:16:08 AM] ivelchild: Then again it was called Mabinogi Heroes so
[10:16:27 AM] Harpy(Natsu): The idea was the cu sith gang (and by gang I mean Carla, Hubert, Kevin, Minda, Augustine, and John) got a quest in regards to someone reporting that there was a giant, beating, bleeding heart within the depths of some ruins that everybody has avoided
[10:16:47 AM] Harpy(Natsu): reports say that anyone who went in never came out...or if they did, they went insane
[10:17:21 AM] Harpy(Natsu): Saw visions. Endless nightmares.  Extreme paranoia that make Jacob seem sane
[10:18:26 AM] Harpy(Natsu): A fear that they were being watched by Satan, 24/7. Unable to live normal lives because their minds...degenerated
[10:18:49 AM] Harpy(Natsu): I think your computer just pissed its pants. WB in advanced
[10:18:54 AM] Harpy(Natsu): *advance
[10:22:02 AM | Edited 10:22:06 AM] ivelchild: Yep, your story scared it too much
[10:22:13 AM] ivelchild: Good job
[10:22:29 AM] Harpy(Natsu): well, if it could scare your computer, I think it would spook the shit out of Jacob
[10:22:31 AM] Harpy(Natsu): :D
[10:22:33 AM] ivelchild: Haha
[10:22:40 AM] ivelchild: Hopefully not literally
[10:22:45 AM] Harpy(Natsu): Hell, I kind of have goosebumps-
[10:22:56 AM] Harpy(Natsu): inb4 it actually does
[10:23:01 AM] ivelchild: ewww
[10:23:01 AM] ivelchild: .n.
[10:23:17 AM] Harpy(Natsu): I can't put it past him, considering how many long bathroom breaks he has to take
[10:23:35 AM] Harpy(Natsu): .n.
[10:25:34 AM] Harpy(Natsu): But yeah, I was thinking the group went into this dungeon for themselves... long, tedious, full of demons, became darker and darker as they went deeper and deeper...voices echoing throughout the halls, speaking in an ancient language in deep, satanic voices... some almost see the black markings on the wall come to life and reach at them like the hands of people begging for salvation...
[10:27:43 AM] Harpy(Natsu): Blood seeping through the walls,  onto the floor, splattering against their legs until they reach the final door, the final room, and look up...and see the still-beating heart of an ancient demon, ghasts and ghouls worshipping it like their god, faces covered in black, oily blood that smelt foul and pungent, so bad one could almost choke on it...
[10:29:10 AM] Harpy(Natsu): Their hearts beatting fast, the sounds almost drowned out by the regular pulses of the demon heart...ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump...loud and clear
[10:29:18 AM] Harpy(Natsu): ...I got too carried away  D:
[10:29:36 AM] Harpy(Natsu): in other news, homestuck update
[10:33:51 AM] Harpy(Natsu): HERE YOU GO


And finally, I will be moving some of the better stuff over to my tumblr ( harpykurry.tumblr.com ) so bored people can look and reblog. I reblog some interesting things there, so if you're bored, go look or follow or something. I dunno. ivelchild's on tumblr too, so yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment