Friday, February 24, 2012

A Re-Introduction

I was just looking back at my own posts in this blog and wondering.. how the heck would anybody who doesn't know me from Zoofights understand whatever the hell I am saying, aside from a few posts here and there?  I kinda want to expand my horizons a little. Make it more accessible to not just my fellow RPers on Zoofights, but also to people who know me from other places. Sooo, time to introduce meself.. in profile form! (Feel free to skip this if you already know all this stuff :V )

Name: Mariann Fortuna

Prefered Names: HarpyKuro, Mari (or AlextheJanitor if you know me from ZF)

Age: 19 as of January 31st, 2012

Home: Fort Washington, MD. Read: Between DC and VA, only to be forgotten.

Gender: Rather female, thank ya very much.

Occupation: Lazy College Freshman

And Maor:

I'm essentially just a gamer girl with an interest in helping animals. I love RPGs and Platformers, although I'm nooot always the best at them. As for that animal thing, I volunteer my time to animal shelters whenever possible because KITTIES, KITTIES EVERYWHERE. So adorable! When I have the time (and patience), I do LPs for teh lolz and entertainment. I usually don't talk much IRL, but blab a lot on the INTERNETS! Sometimes I'm shy on there too, buuut thaaat depends. Either way, I love to have fun and do derpy stuff to entertain the masses. Oh, and MMO too, I guess. :V Writing is another specialty of mine, but I haven't been doing much with it because SO BUSY ARGH

Current Writing Projects: Random short story, Dark Tide


Aaaand there ya have it. Enjoy your stay here guize!

No comments:

Post a Comment