Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day

Ah, tomorrow is the sweet, sweet excuse to be ultra kind to your lovers to make up for past mistakes. Or, if you're single, its a great excuse to indulge in chocolates you buy for yourself and party hard. I never really got the whole idea of being sweet to your lover just this ONE day. Shouldn't every day be valentine's day?

Ah, well. I already sent a gift over to Joe. Its just a Gamecube memory card, but considering his frustration with no-saving in most Megaman games and his recent acquiring of Megaman Anniversary Collection for the GCN, I figured he'll need it. Besides, he needs to witness some of the unlockables! I'll be making a card for him, too, but that won't happen until tonight. Mwahahaha.

In other news, worldbuilding with Levia has been going pretty smoothly. I figured that Elves and Dwarves were pretty overdone, so I used a few different races instead. I mean, no use using an overused race if you don't know how to rehash them. I already doodled out a rather crude map, so sooner or later, I'll start compiling information on the different kingdoms, locales, and races found in Levia. I already have a pantheon of gods, including the ones that were mentioned in the Bar waaaaay later: Lady Fortuna (Goddess of Fortune), Thor (God of Fertility and Thunder), the Dragon God (God of Dragons and Fire), and Narleshaow (really, he's the god of Empathy, but at the time he was at the bar, he got the God of Gods status. You guys will see how.. eventually!). I might ask for a bit of help with the pantheon, since my mind kinda poops out after a while D:

As for ZFVII, I have two new characters planned out. One is a Tiefling Warlock, and the other is a normie. Weeeell, relative normie. You'll get a teaser on him later. Oh, these two are going to be fun to write out.

One thing I'm also looking forward to is a Dungeons and Dragons session. An actual session. Jake (Del), Tom (SK), Carl (Erebus), and I are doing practice encounters with the mastermind behind Zephyrus (Joe/RedSpy). Things are going well so far. So far, anyway. I'm just itching for an actual session, though. I guess too much RPing and writing has made me eager to show off.

And lastly... I succumbed to temptation. I bought things on Amazon.com. With a gift card. A Mario hat (which will end up getting here sometime in march god fucking damn), an Amateratsu keychain (because PUPPIES), and a headset. I could have gotten a Kirby plush or a mario backpack, but I didn't want to blow ALL my money spoiling myself. I have to save some money to spoil other people, you know!

Huh. Now I wonder what .gif Goops will end up making of Alex and Sarah for tomorrow. Such thoughts fill me with glee. Mweehehehe!

1 comment:

  1. You people and your plans for settings we don't know yet! I'm still hoping really really hard for a 90's cyberpunk techno city, because I have a possible character choice that would fit ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY into it.

    Now... now I need to come up with diabetes. TO MICROSOFT PAINT, AWAYYYYY

    ReplyDelete