Tuesday, October 25, 2011

50th Blog Post Special!

Helllooooo everyone! Welcome to "Harpy  Lists Projects and opens a Q&A!" In THAT order! Today will be fuuuun, and there's something for everybody! Hopefully.

For now, projects.

What will I do aside from college work when Zoofights is over? Well.. I'll separate it into several different categories.


FANFIC RELATED


I intend to start chugging a crudload of Kirby Fanfiction in celebration of the pants-shittingly awesome Kirby: Return to Dream Land. I will be working on the Amazing Mirror, a Mass Attack Spoof, and the backstories of all of the colored kirbies I roleplay as. All of them will go under my fanfiction account so you don't have to go scavenging for them. For the last project, I dub it the "Rainbows in Dream Land" Project, since the kirbies cover almost all of the colors in the rainbow. Part of this collection is "Pink in the Darkness" and my current part of it, "Brown in the Clockwork".

I might write some silly Mario, Sonic, or Final Fantasy fanfics for shits and giggles. If I write one on FFI... Keep an eye out for a certain white mage, if you know what I mean.

VIDEO GAME RELATED

I might just restart Bowser's Inside Story. I mean, I completely whooped that game's ass so many times (well, the final boss anyway. That one Dark Star DX, though...), I might as well. Give me a decent challenge, you guys! I'm up for it!

I am also looking into desktop recorders that I don't have to shell out a ton of money for, mainly because I want to make an LP of KDL3. If you guys have any ideas, let me know!

Work on KDL2 has begun, and my, have I forgotten where all the Rainbow Drops were? What a shame. I also started up on Golden Sun, aaand I think to need to work on that some more. Garet is a derp, though. A complete and utter derp.

FICTION RELATED

I haven't had much to read lately. I've been reading fanfiction, but no actual, original fiction binded by pages. Its kinda sad, really. As for writing fiction, I haven't done anything yet, but when I have the time, I'll most likely put up a little teaser for "For Whom the Bell Tolls".

And now with most of that out of the way, feel free to ask me any question you'd like. I'll be sure to answer them in the next blog I make.

2 comments:

  1. "If I write one on FFI... Keep an eye out for a certain white mage, if you know what I mean."

    Ah, finally White Mage 1 is getting her due as the unsung hero of the Zoofights surgineering ward!

    no but seriously [insert Excited Sarah here]

    "I am also looking into desktop recorders that I don't have to shell out a ton of money for, mainly because I want to make an LP of KDL3. If you guys have any ideas, let me know!"

    I thought I'd heard somewhere that Hypercam 2 can now be used without that "UNREGISTERED HYPERCAM 2" box in the corner 50% of all Retsupuraes make fun of. I don't know much about screen capture software though so I don't know if it has other problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would also be nice if you mentioned your FF.net account and your YT acount. I am unlikely to comment on anything you do on Youtube because I have no account there and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I'll likely watch, but I'll just be a another faceless view on a video

    But you may soon find a sheeply spectre haunting your fiction...

    ReplyDelete