Tuesday, October 11, 2011

DELICIOUS.

Yay, its midterm week.

yaay. D:

anyway, holy smokes I beat Squeak Squad 100% on my first go! I died to Dark Nebula, though. For shaaame.

I wish the Triple Star worked differently than the Star Rod (aside from the barrier of stars and range limitation), but what can ya do? Well, edit it in fanfiction, of course! Maybe later, though.

With the addition of spray cans from Amazing Mirror's already huge collection... Man. I really love Lavender, White, Shadow, and Carbon Kirby in addition to the Kirby Brigade colors, Ocean, and Sapphire. I still hate Cherry with a passion, though. That's an ugly combination of colors. Urgh.

And now, more Kirby sheenanigans! Kirby Mass may or may not be included :V

Quick question, though...did I make Alex a bit too OP? I tried to balance his abilities and make the gods give him more stuff, only with drawbacks. I play those four off for comedy, anyway. Those four are never serious, unless shit happens. I should probably go into detail about them later. Ah well.

4 comments:

  1. I was personally a bit wary of Alex becoming a demigod because it didn't strike me as something that fit the character. It's easy to forget the guy's a godslayer when he's normally so mild-mannered!

    But really I just am probably afraid of change. If these powers stick, Sarah will definitely try to find a way to join him, but she really only would need the immortality - she's got enough powers already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just clarifying - I don't think he's OP, we've seen stronger characters, I'm just hung up too much on the immortality thing when it probably wouldn't even factor into the actual RPing. Just me being weird :V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say not. I see the powers Alex now has as moreso just "New abilities" rather than "I AM ALEX, SLAYER OF WORLDS BWAHAHAHAH." So no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hand out abilities like Christmas around here! I think any powerful character can be balanced, and as far as I can tell, the only new thing about being a demigod is not dying of old age and the teleport powers, which EVERYONE IN THE FREAKING BAR WILL EVENTUALLY GET SOMEHOW I AM CERTAIN OF THIS DONT TELL ME OTHERWISE IN FACT I DONT EVEN SEE WHY I SHOULD CAPS LOCK THIS FOR EMPHASIS!!!

    ReplyDelete