Saturday, October 8, 2011

Blatant Favoritism

I figured that hey, I talked about my characters... why don't I talk about other peoples characters? Fuck yeah. Particularly ones that I like. A lot. Maybe.

First up, Sarah. Just... Sarah. And I will bullshit a last name for her... Yes, Sarah Drasil. Shut up, I know it's lame, but whatever! She's a buckets of fun to RP with, and BREAKFAST WARS with the Tridens is turning out to be hillarious as all hell. Of course it had to be the character I totally ended up shoving Goops into the RP Mania with really RPed alongside first. Yeeep. And so, eventually, she'll be launching into space with Kirby and Alex, probably searching for the Sweetest Planet in the Universe to devour.

Sorry Candyland, but you're going to have to deal with three "cosmic horrors".

Next up, Widow Maker. She is probably the most hillarious character out there, and she seems to have an emote for every occasion. You've seen me use some of the emotes in Alex's Adventures in the Underworld. They are JUST. SO. FITTING.  I hope she (and by extent, Goops) manages to get over her cold soon. Maybe tea and soup will help? D:

Zephyrus. When Joe (RedSpy) brought the idea up, I was like "UUURGH FUCKING AIR MAN" or something. I honestly didn't know what to expect out of this, but I wasn't going to say no or anything. (Herp, passive herp.) Then RP Explosion happened and holy son of a bitch Zephy became one of the most important people in the bar. His helpfulness and optimism is... well, I'm gonna have to be honest: its rather reflective of his author's personality. Yeah, sometimes its bad and it makes me want to facepalm, but this is one guy I love. Also, he needs to grow a spine. Not kidding.

EREBUUUS. WHEE. Goddamn was he grimdark to begin with, but look at him now! He's fucking MARRIED to the MOST INTERESTING CHARACTER IN THE BAR. (Okay, one of them. Ssssh.) Oh, fuck it, why don't I shove all of Dross's/Erebus's characters here? Erebus went from Grimdark to Noblebright thanks to a particular turtle of the bar, and HOW. His development was incredible, and I really enjoy seeing his antics. What I look forward to is a war between Kirby and him over chocolate. Pech is funny in his own sarcastic, bitter way. I can just see him as Santa though, with a sleigh full of snakes led by a red-nosed hydra. Only the only presents he leaves is death for all who try to challenge him. Antoinette (or Fang Four) is just so adorably innocent, its not even funny. I can see her growing up to be a veternarian (oh hey, same job I'm trying to gun for) and volunteering her time at an animal shelter. While petting the shit out of cats. Like I did when I volunteered at my shelter..

Jonesy. Wooaaah. She's another wild one and I love her for it. She used to be emotionally unstable and had a lot of issues. Yet... for all her flaws, she turned out to be a really awesome person! Not to mention, she's a fellow pyromaniac. She recieved a lot of development over the past few months; its incredible to see her where she is now. Now she's the one who gets the crazy ideas to swim in the chocolate fountain with her hubby. And mai, that IS delicious!

And finally, Eddie and Rain. Oh boy, where to start? For one thing, the minute Eddie walked in was the minute I knew epic shit was going to happen. I wasn't wrong, either: the bar now had its own personal musician and roadie, always helping others out. Prankster? Fuck yes. Rain also turned out to be lolzy, then turned out to be sweet as hell. I have only myself to blame for that... He went from CREEPAH! to d'aaaaaaaaw. All because I wanted a happy ending for the ninja (and wanted to see what would happen if i paired Stella up with him. WELP...)

There are more, but these are my particular favorites. Yep. Next blog post, I think I'll go into more detail about Alex's grand adventure... and Levia in general.

5 comments:

  1. I love it how ya'll constantly forget Sarah took on Alex's last name and is Sarah Triden :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't forget. I just wanted an excuse to give her a real last name... before she truely becomes a Triden.

    I had too much derp going on :D;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concerning Sarah's name, as I'm sure you remember she didn't have a name at all when she was introduced, which I was taking from the old RPG convention of NPCs not having names unless they're important. I took that and ran with it - Sarah says in the story she told Alex after the Big Bar Brawl that people earn their names in her world, being referred to by their job titles until then. So Sarah is sort of an "honorary" Triden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Oh, fuck it, why don't I shove all of Dross's/Erebus's characters here?"

    Well, looks like the ol' ego has just gotten a little bigger. Thanks though, it's appreciated. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why does everyone like Jonesy so much?

    God-daaaaaaaaanm

    ReplyDelete