Monday, October 3, 2011

Missing Out

Sadly, Tuesdays and Thursdays are my worst times to RP. I am usually booked 'til 7 or 8... yeaaah. I might miss a part of the wedding while i'm gone...sadly. If I'm not there, please, somebody control my chars while I'm out. Please?

The Kirby Brigade will be there. Oh, YES they will be there. Speaking of, I began the great task of putting Amazing Mirror in my own words:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/JestersToybox/topic/4529742/1/

Enjoy! I'll be putting it up on Fanfiction.net soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. "somebody control my chars"

    This will require multiple people, taking shifts, and coffee breaks. You have EIGHT GODDAMN CHARACTERS. >____>

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shit I thought it was just seven but then there's james

    fuck man what kind of insane bitch am I?

    I-I'll get better with time, honest! :V

    ReplyDelete