Sunday, October 2, 2011

Insert D'aaaaw Here.

Here's the full lyrics to Alex's little love song, sung to Smiles and Tears (SSBB Lost Music version)

I haven't lived as long as some people have
I have nothing but my ship and pinwheel hat
A smile, a laugh, and you in my heart
As well as my little cat.

The times we laughed and the times that we cried
No matter what, you were there by my side
I thought the two of us were just friends
but I hid my feelings inside

We had a long journey, filled to the brim
With fun and hardship; the time flew so fast
Though we've now returned back to our homes
The moments still seem to last.



You made me smile just for being yourself
Just like the wind swaying all through the grass
I'd give anything, oh anything
To see that your smile really lasts

We had a lot of smiles and a lot of tears
Yet I still stay here and wait for you
Even if I am just  rotting away
Even if I am just replaced...

Oh, I would give anything to be by your side
My heart, my soul, my everything
With all those things and then even more
I'd give you anything

I will just sit here until you finally return....
I'd wait for you 'til the end

I would do just aaanything...

(I miss you...)

...to get my one chance..
my only chance...
To say one thing...
I love you so...


Also, I tossed in some Kirby d'aaaw for you all because I need to drown you all in diabetes before the FINAL FIGHT yeaaaaah

Kirby cannot create diabetes.
Kirby IS diabetes.

2 comments:

  1. ...I'm not going to lie. When I first read this, I cried. I damn well cried. It's sweet and romantic, and at the same time it's sad, because Alex fears he might never see Sarah again after the tournament.

    This is beautiful. I applaud you a million times over. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing you did with Kirby was wonderful, by the way.

    THE TRIDENS ARE GOING INTO SPAAAAACE :3

    ReplyDelete