Friday, October 14, 2011

Well shit

Oh noes, Kirby has a backstory! It's totally not canon! Oh Sakurai, strike me down with all your might!

...Actually, please don't. I don't like being shot by coins.

But yeah, I gave Kirby a bit of a backstory on his birth and all. I got the inspiration from the anime and that Nightmare nonsense. I think Nightmare created Meta Knight instead of Kirby, though. I mean.. dat sword.

I might elaborate more in a piece of fanfiction, but we'll have to see.

All I can say is... it'll be kinda grimdark for a Kirby fanfic. D:

It may be relevant to next year's plot, but who knows? I don't.

Also, random facts that comes to mind...

Pink Kirby- Kirby of Love and Friendship
Yellow Kirby(Keeby)- Creampuff of Kindness and Crazies
Red Kirby (Kabi)- Puff of Power and Anger
Green Kirby (Kusamochi)- Puffball of Courage and Concern

Wheee~

No comments:

Post a Comment