Monday, October 3, 2011

You crazy kids

...and yer darn RP problems! When I was yer age, we didn't even have INTERNET!

Oh, oops. I am your age. Pretty much. Whooooops.

Yeah, yeah, all this hooplah about Cornwind's RP. I know I'm eons late, but really... If he's trying to stretch it for another year, then I might as well start planning on ways to counteract it with d'aaw. Because its what I do best. Evil beast that sets your shit on fire? Fuck you, I got Sarah and Alex frolicking through Peppermint Palace with coats on! Monster that devours your memories? Stella and Rain are currently commanding their armies for an epic prank war between realms. Warlock that has a tendency to quote the most cryptic shit from Shakesphere ever? Pech and Garnet, riding a hydra. Oh hey, brought the Lord's brother Dylan around for more smug sheenanigans? Kirby Brigade. Just, Kirby Brigade.

Okay, that third one is more badass than anything, but you get the idea. For all that is dark, there is light. A sun for all the moons. Yin and Yang. Balaaaance. And I intend on helping with that balance!

On a slightly related note, I started up my fanfiction.net account  yesterday, so I should be able to put Kirby Brigade sheenanigans by tomorrow. With any luck, you might get to read my take on Amazing Mirror!

...Yeah, I'm totally doing it. For teh lolz. And it will have Dedede intermissions. Amazing Mirror lacked too much Dedede! D:

1 comment:

  1. The Lord's brother Dylan would show the Kirbys what for! He'd totally put spices in their sweet food, and add laxatives to their meals! YOU SHALL KNOW MY UNENDING PETTY WRATH!!!

    ReplyDelete