Thursday, September 15, 2011

CHEMISTRYYYYYY

Hot damn, Chemistry Lab, you made me stay there and panic like a motherfucker when really, the unknown substance is...GASP...water! The fuck is this shit? Fuck you, lab. Just, fuck you.

Now, with all the anger out of the way... Hot damn, this place is awesome! Check out that bar, man! It's like, insane! Before I even joined the site, I was considering giving up roleplaying due to stress, but ever since the RP Explosion, I don't want to give it up just yet. Thanks to my new friends, I'm seeing a whole lot of things in a different light.

Also, Alexander Triden is TOTALLY a brony. Just like I am a Pegasister, only I'm actually just a girl trying to pose as a black mage trying to pose as a harpy.


Also, I SEE YOUR CHAOS AND RAISE YOU AN ATMA!







Seriously, bitch be kickin ass and taking names.

And I will now take the time to say that GOOPER BLOOPER-



No, not YOU, the user on Zoofights! I would like to say that please, stop breaking the awesome meter. You're making it cry tears of awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, glad we could help :D

    Would you believe me if I said I'd never RPed before the Bar and in fact showed no interest in RP at all until then? Because it's true.

    Zoofights: It brings people together even as it tears animals apart.

    Also the secret ingredient being water reminds me of when you have to choose "none of these" on multiple choice questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must...resist..urge-

    YOU LIAAAAAAAAARRRRR

    Zoofights does have that magical little feeling, doesn't it? I only know that by the time it ends, everybody will be crying buckets of tears. And asking for contact information.

    I'd get into detail about my grimy RPing past but that's not important nor relevant to today. What's relevant is kittens. Fuck yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, Goops. You never RPed before the bar?

    Geez, you're like a total natural at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Deleter here! :D

    I RP'd during Zoofights V, but that was my first time. You never forget your first time. This is, like, a new experience for me, and it's both freaky and awesome at the same time.

    We must totally get Skype info swapped and stuff, so we can message each other and arrange games on Xbox and keep in touch as one messed-up RP family.

    ReplyDelete