Sunday, September 25, 2011

Plans, yay!

What do I have planned? Eh, nothing really. Well, aside from...

-Working on For Whom the Bell Tolls
-Beatting everything Kirby before Kirby: Return to Dreamland comes out
-Thinking of doing some Saralex sheenanigans after the tournament is over. Because everybody would read about Saralex sheenanigans, right?
-Maybe write a kirby fanfic.
-Play Super Mario RPG all over again
-Find a nice selection of NES games to play. Because hot damn.
-Doodle like there's no tomorrow
-Silently weep for my sanity
-Do the Mario!

Yep. I have plans to keep myself busy as hell after the tournament ends >_>;

2 comments:

  1. I suggest Willow, S.C.A.T, Faxanadu, Power Blade, Monster Party, Legacy of the Wizard, Ikari Warriors III, Crystalis, G.I Joe A Real American Hero, Astyanax, Batman and Blaster Master if you're up to the challenge, and of course, River City Ransom.

    ...What? It's a long trip back home through the Bleed! And I'm a thaumaturge! I know magic when I see it, even in video games released two decades ago!

    ReplyDelete