Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lovable Antics

Oh my jesus. I still can't belive Pech x Garnet is official. I mean, its cute...in a dangerous way. What have we done? We have unleashed the shipping god, and now we are doomed to make even more ships happen until the end of the tournament! Nooo!

Still, now I RP as a cat. Oh jesus Nago, you are hillarious. Maybe next year we'll get a huge dose of cat antics with Nago and Ingo.

Well, anyway, next year I have a lot planned. Or the remainer of this year. Maybe. I mean, if James dies during the Lord fight... well, that's a wrap. Sadly, I haven't been using him too much because he kinda lost his touch, so if he dies, he'll be revived, but he'll be staying with his pokemon trainer. Then I'll be back to three (four if you count Nago) chars. Finally. Could introduce Kirby, buuut 1. the tourney is nearing its end and 2. Kirby is early 90s, man. If the next tournament is based off of a 90s or futuristic setting, then Kirby will have games that are actually documentaries of his wild adventures. And rampage in search of his favorite cake.

Damn Kirby, you crazy!

I fully intend on bringing back Alex, Stella, AND Garnet next year though. Not all at once, however. Gradually...

Oh my, so many ideas, so little time! I only hope there's one way we could all keep RPing with each other... maybe another forum? Naaah, probably wouldn't be the same. D:

RedSpy mentioned to me while I was talking to him earlier that maybe the KoB can open up again during the christmas season for a reunion. Holy god, I'd love that. Imagine, a christmas special!

And if anything grimdark happens over that season, I'm going to SCREAM.

On a random note, I drew Nago with Kirby. Sadly, I lack a scanner, so I'll have to take a picture with my DSi. I'll put it up with the next blog post I make!

Oh, and college... well... I am such a scatterbrain yaaay well fuck

1 comment:

  1. Your characters keep falling into romance~

    I'd been thinking reunion Christmas party myself, actually! I would be so up for that.

    But I DO need a break from RPing soon, so I can focus on other stuff. I also like it when things have a definite beginning and end, so we can sorta close the book on Zoofights 6 and take a vacation, and start fresh with ZF7 next May.

    ReplyDelete