Thursday, September 22, 2011

Daaaaamn.

 My chemistry lab is a bitch and a half. Just sayin. And I'm getting too many ideas for my own good... KIRBY, GET OUT. YOU TOO, ALEX.

Alex and Kirby: D:

Seriously though, i might decide to write a short story (or fanfiction) related to Alex's homeland, Levia, or  Dreamland, respectively. It'll be a nice project to work on before I get started (again) on For Whom the Bell Tolls, which Alex will star in. (not the janitor, though!)

 And now, for a bit of a ramble. I swear to fucking jesus the Lord just reeks of smug fucktard. Oh, earlier, I would say he was a maginificant bastard, but now he's just overdoing it. Not even Yursarsh would ramble on and on about humanities  faults and bluh bluh. And you know what? I feel like he's going to pull a "As Long as There's ______, " and we're going to be super pissed.

Fuck that. Just toss Kirby and he'll defeat him with the Heart Rod! He DOES kinda look like Dark Matter! Only he doesn't have one eye...fuck. Well, still, THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP WILL BLOW HIS MIIIND!

It might just be the drugs speaking, though.*

If the Lord was a pokemon, he'd be a Smugleaf. Cheeky little bastard.

But enough of this Lord business... We need more kitty VR sessions! Because it's cute, adorable, AND badass! (And silly.)


EDIT: Almost forgot! My elder brother is engaged now! Oh my god, eventually, cake day will be upon us! SQUEEEEE~

9 comments:

  1. "As long as there is evil in this world, I sha-"

    "ULTIMA!"

    *Poof!*

    Happy end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god if Cornwind tries to let Lord get away that is where I interfere. He is just completely intolerable. If CE can give Bass that horrific fate after RedSpy was done with him, I can do something for Richy-wichy.

    Trust me, he'll WISH he died for good in the Fite if he tries to slip away.

    Sarah would read the shit out of Alex stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if it's of an alternate universe one? =P

    In all seriousness, the Alex at ZF is only partially canon now. Not that I mind, of course...

    Now you're just tempting me to write Alex short stories. Damn you, Goops! *argh*

    On the off chance that he wins, I swear there's a special place in hell for him. Just for him. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-alternate universe? Does that mean no Sarah?

    ...DOES IT MEAN HE PAIRS UP WITH SOME OTHER WOMAN?!

    Now THAT Sarah might not be too happy with...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might leave that for a tractor to decide. When I was planning it earlier, there were no Sarahs invovled, and Spy over there kinda suggested against it

    But hnnnnngh I love Saralex so much I want to make it canon

    decisions, decisions...

    ReplyDelete
  6. AU, but keep Sarah. Too important of a part of Alex to leave out anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, THAT would be interesting. Seeing you write an alternate Sarah into Levia and manage her would be really cool to read. Do that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If that does happen, I'm bringing in Mumm-Ra for stealing his shtick.

    I MAY RP as Grumpy Next Door Senior-Citizen!Mumm-Ra

    AaaaanSHUNT Spirits of EEEEEvil! Transform this DECAYED form! Into MUUUUM-RAAAA! THE EVAR DRINKIIIIING! GYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Er, Next year, I mean.

    ReplyDelete