Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Party, mothafuckahs

Rejoice, for Calculus class for this week has been canceled! We no longer have to worry about the fury of numbers and integration! MWAHAHAHAHA.

Also, I read Sweet Apple Massacre. Morbid curiousity. While it wasn't bad enough to, say, send chills down my spine, it was bad enough to make me say "What. the. fuck." And I don't even watch the show, really. I just know of the characters. Fluttershy is the best, though. So cuuuute.

And now, I must say.... holy shit I am addicted to having fucktons of characters. I mean, I already have to control about 12+ for FWtBT on my own, so why not toss in the Kirby Brigade? James is still being downgraded to occasional character, though. Unless there's a subplot.   Which he may or may not participate in.

Geezus I am bloody tired. Staying up 'til three only to get up at 8 will end poorly, guys. I'm going to bed earlier than usual, if only so I can stop falling asleep on the keyboard. and so I can catch breakfast <3

Maybe at specials, I can break the fucking fourth wall and chill with you guys. Me, as in Harpy the Black Mage. Fuck yeah.

4 comments:

  1. Breaking the wall takes time, patience, and dedication. Some try their whole lives, but never get past leaning.

    Or you could be born with the ability~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll find a way! Then I'll teach that god who trapped me here never to try that again! Grrrrr! :arg:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here, have a NICE Pony FIM fanfic.

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7080250/1/Its_Always_Sunny_in_Fillydelphia

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sheep would like to tell you about Le Petit Four. Rarity was always to fragile. Maybe Rocket to insanity. It's all just a dream. Repeatedly. Mayhaps One Last Party Favor. Twilight wants to know more. Spike finds out more than he ever wanted. Or perhaps Little Bakery Shop of horros is what you crave. It has Fluttershy! How about A Precious Rainbow. Raindbow Dash lives!...though, maybe she wishes she hadn't.
    Why not Muffins. Derpy Hooves has her revenge.

    Or at least, that's what the sheep would reccomend. But it can't.

    Because sheep don't read blogs.

    ReplyDelete