Monday, September 19, 2011

AHAHAHAHA huuum

KIRBY, KIRBY, EVERYTHING KIRBY (and final fantasy)

Did I mention I love Kirby?

Speaking of, I am ashamed to say that I haven't beatten the True Arena in Kirby Super Star Ultra. Oh yes, I can totally 100% the original KSS, but can't 100% the remake! Cripes, man. It doesn't help that RedSpy goes around doing crazy challenges with his True Arena runs.

Show off. :P

Oh, I've gotten pretty far with my Kirby's Dream Land 3 run, though that stage where you have to assemble R.O.B. drove me crazy

Wait

Kirby assembled R.O.B.

Oh fuck he assembled the bar's godbeast fuuuuuuuuck

All things Kirby aside, life is turning out pretty good. That entire spaz out over the Lord reappearing yesterday worried the hell out of me, though. Good to see that everything's settled and all, but honestly... Cornwind, if you're reading this... Next year, don't do giant plot arcs and pull stuff like this. There's this thing called arc fatigue and people get tired of it. If there are no apparent loose ends, like, say for instance Gooper's Marlin subplot and the Ultima Weapon/Atma subplot I'm doing right now, don't do it.

I knew he had something planned, but after that huge Lord fight, with a tractor fucking loving Optimus with a 100, I thought this was all over... But eh, let sleeping dogs lie, I guess.

6 comments:

  1. Nah. I'm done with Kirby challenges for now.

    Now it's time to beat Mega Man 2 on Difficult with only the Mega Buster. And apologies to Air Man, but you went out like a chump this run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the "for now" that worries me.

    Speaking of which, I never did to the "WHAT IS LOVE" KDL Extra Mode challenge, did I?

    Oh FUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're having trouble with True Arena, do what I did and cheese the fuck out of it with Stone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Jet. Invincibility frames, fast movement, and good power. Just need to adapt to awkward jump.

    Well, actually I beat it with all abilities except Copy, but that's a story for another time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEE? SEE? Spy, you're such a show off =P /lolkidding

    Its usually the final four I have trouble with. I have never gotten to Marx Soul. Not once.

    Will probably try with Stone, but I'm a perfectionist sometimes. If it's not 100%, it's not good enough! NEIN! NEIN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mean to brag... but I totally own True Arena :D

    Beat it with all the powers back when I had nothing better to do. Kind of like I have sunk literally hundreds of in game hours in all the recent Pokemon games from Leaf Green on >_>

    Don't judge me!

    ReplyDelete