Friday, September 16, 2011

Oh Snop

Wow. My room was inspected.. passed the inspection, but my roomie and I were fined 20 dollars because we kept a microwave and fridge in the room. In our actual dorm room rather than the living room, anyway. (We have a suite-like place here.) And so, how did my roomie try to solve the problem?

By hiding the fridge under the bed. Where the inspector can probably see it. And she's coming back within a day.

Face, meet palm. Palm, meet face.

It certainly doesn't help that I'm on RAEGmode time. If you don't know what that means, I think you're better off not knowing.

Anyway, some more definite plans for the weekend:

-Get on in time to kick Fiend of Water's ass
-Go develop more Atma shit
-Make more d'aaaaw
-Record Kirby's Dream Land 3 for the hell of it (or SMB2)
-Cry over Kirby Wii coming out soon-ish
-Wonder whether I'm going to Katsucon next year

I've always been an anime fan, and so I really want to get back home in time for Katsucon. That'd be the greatest. thing. EVER. Bonus points if I get a Black Mage cosplay in time!

if I could dress up as a Black Mage for holloween, that'd be great, too!

and now to toy around with this darned blogger interface

P.S. White Mages are nice, but Black Mages are <3

9 comments:

  1. Get that fridge out of there! That's twenty dollars you could have put towards Kirby! Well, ten, if it was 20 for the two of you and your roommate is not a complete leech.

    All three FF1 mages are great, but White's been my favorite for a while now.

    ...Alex X Celestia oh god

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Mages are cool, but they're not as strong as a pure blooded White Mage or Black Mage.

    pffft that'll never happen, Goops. more like Mari(me) x Black Mages >__>

    also do notice that I try to reply to comments most of the time, lol.

    I think those 20 dollars could have been used for more Final Fantasy Tactics stuff. AND Kirby.

    ...*goes to find Kirby plush somewhere* I WILL FIND YOU, DOMMOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed a golden opportunity for Alex to crush on Celestia during his amnesia.

    A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY I TELLS YA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spy, that is disgusting. And hilarious.

    I wasn't aware there was such a thing as "Final Fantasy Tactics stuff" There a lot of merch or something?

    I have a Kirby plush! It looks like this:

    http://jzool.com/images/P/SKU18501_1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I want that plush and now I will order it with the money I have. BWAHAHAHA ahem.

    No, not much merch, but more like buying the game on the PS3 so I can play it once I go home for Thanksgiving or Winter Break.

    And Spy, if that happened, Alex would be rather disgusted with himself. So disgusted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmph. Kirby Plush is still on Amazon, but it's a good bit more pricy than what I got mine for (16 dollars compared to 28 or so).

    Found a cheap Hong Kong ripoff on eBay though!

    http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/thanksdick/30cmjumbokirby01.jpg

    oh god Kirby what did they do to you

    He looks so... misshapen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why is he two separate shades of pink?

    WHY IS HE TWO SEPARATE SHADES OF PINK!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. he's not a perfect circle

    WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, KIRBY?!?

    anyway, I think I'll buy the pricier one anyway. I have money to spare.

    (money to spare until my parents kill me for buying something useless but it's only 28 dollars! compared to 50 dollars for a wii game. New.)

    ReplyDelete