Sunday, September 18, 2011

Well, Fuck.

*facedesk. facedesk. facedesk*

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHY DOES EVERY RP SITE AND RP I JOIN END UP EXPLODING INTO DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyy

*sobs in the corner*

will update this a bit later; check back in a few hours or so

UPDATE

Well, that went better than expected. Expect the Atma subplot to start tomorrow, whenever people are ready! I'll also be skyping it up, at least until I'm in a class where laptops are a no-no. And when I need to take notes.

I am the horrid college student. yaaaay!

Anyway, I have plans. Big plans. BWAHAHAHAAHAA huuum~

6 comments:

  1. I think we're through the worst of the storm, 'lest the Major stirs it up again.

    Also: I shall try to lighten things up with a Waaaaaall!! post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it's diabetes. Jonesy and Erebus have a house yaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...Erm. >_> I TRIED to make something funny, but it MAY, nust maybe now!, may have turned into horror.

    WHY DOES EVERYTHING I TOUCH TURN INTO HOOROOOOOR?! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love you for it, though. We all love you for it.

    You still need to wrap up that creepypasta that somehow got Alex involved in it, though. IT MUST SEE A SUITABLE CONCLUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Wall!! And yay for houses being built!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! >_<

    Maybe I'll do that instead of the Despair plot and save that until next year...It would appear our drama qoutient has been met and now Saberwulf just flew a whole lot of new stuff into the picture.

    ReplyDelete