Friday, September 16, 2011

Thank Geezus It's Friday!

Wow, this friday sure was exciting! Had a chemistry test and took notes in Botany. And then my english teacher gave me the best assignment ever: descriptive essays.

If I can chug out chunks of posts at The Bar on the Zoofights forums, a descriptive essay should be no problem at all. I should probably count my blessings now, though... there will come a time where I have to write an essay i hate D:

Plans for the weekend? I'll probably go do some volunteer work (or find a job) at the animal shelter or at the pet store nearby. Then I'll come back in time for Zoofights and then it'll be on like Donkey Kong. That mantis better kick some ass, or I'll be disappointed. I might dick around with Camtasia Studio and make some videos of me abusing savestates in ZSNES. "Hi, I'm Mari, and I am a save state addict."

Which gives me an idea... why don't we all (as in, all us Zoofights fans) have a group skype when the fight starts? That would probably be epic and, admittedly, quite loud. Either way, I saw someone mention swapping contact information and xboxes on my last blog post, soooo..

Skype: harpykuro
Xfire: harpykuro

I'm so bland, haha. I'm pretty easy to contact, but sometimes I forget to log on. As for xbox information, um.. I don't have any console here in college, because I lack a TV. And the cable cord is fucked up anyway. My little brother is trying to replace the 360 because it got borked, the PS3 is my dad's... the Wii is the only console I actually own myself. I'm so poor xD

That's all for now, folks! Until later tonight! (or probably tomorrow, haha I will have no energy tonight.)

2 comments:

  1. I've always had kind of a thing against live chat. I dunno, it's just not in my blood. D:

    I seem to remember Zoofights having an IRC. Wonder if that still works.

    Just a handy tip - It looks like, instead of multiple labels, you just have a Labelmass under your entries. As in, all the words are the same label. So they're kinda useless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, man. Looks like I have to dick around with this thing for a bit longer to find out all the kinks >_>;

    I hope the IRC still works. We all need a group chat or something!

    live chat is everything around these parts >>;

    ReplyDelete