Saturday, September 17, 2011

So... much.. hillarity...

I've been in a shitty mood all day, but now things just got hillaaaariouuuus. And srs.

"Hey Sarah!"

"Hi, Jonesy!"

"Did you know I had a Screaming Orgasm last night?"














AHAHAHA oh god goops you're in for a treat

Also, I decided to make the Atma thing be more of an optional boss for the others, a not-so-optional boss for Alex. I mean, he's gonna face Angsteatter- I mean Atma eventually. And I can't wait forever.

and now i have an idea of who to RP next year!

-Alex the Janitor (of course)

-Stella (BOW TO THE EMPRESS, MOTHAFUCKAHS

-Garnet ( I can't abandon her, she's too fun)

-And now... PUFFBALL! HOSHI NO KIRBYYYY

fuck YES Kirby.

Also I made up a new phrase:

Going Antoinette- The act of squeeing and petting a fluffy animal, preferably a cat/kitten.

Ex. "I totally went Antoinette on that kitty!"

And this is why you keep me away from the sugar, guys

4 comments: