Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yoink!

Well, classes were... interesting, to say the least. I basically skipped Calculus for a Mandatory assembly for freshmen. Good thing I have Calc books to study from... Thank you, dad. I love you so much.

With all the RPing reaching a climax, I've been wondering how to contact others. I mean, I know some of them have my skype (I'm looking at you two, SK and Del), and one I actually know personally (SPYYYY), but what about the others? How will I contact them? I mean, everybody's awesome D:

Well, that'll be something to think about later. For now, please enjoy the following picture. I am no artist, but apparently I'm good at drawing almond-shapped cats and pink circles.

Linked due to size!

3 comments:

  1. Facebook, possibly? I was going to suggest that at the end of the tournament, in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook, you say? I can easily be found there... Just look up "Mariann Fortuna" and you're golden.

    Or at least I hope there isn't a dozen other Mariann Fortunas around O_O

    ReplyDelete